The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- There are three patio areas, a summer house and garden shed.
- Many of the school's sixth formers helped with the work on the summer house and surrounding garden.
- The building with which this appeal is concerned was originally a summer house in the garden of the Trust's property.
- In the top corner of their garden is the small summer house that they have recently had built - just enough room for a table and two chairs - where, with his mobile phone, Brown works.
- In front of the summer house, a gravel garden - in the tradition of those made by monks - adds to feeling of peace and tranquillity.
- She has been an outdoor person all her life, even writes in a summer house in her garden because she thinks she sees things more vividly out there.
- We were supposed to have been celebrating the opening of their new garden and summer house but the weather was so bad that we had to look at it all through rain lashed windows.
- The Shoin Building, a noble summer house constructed in Japan and reassembled on the island, allows for some interesting viewing.
- This would lend itself to a number of possible uses including a summer house, swimming pool or gym.
- We sat in his summer house in the middle of his irrigated garden, beneath great jungles of climbing bougainvillaea, looking out on his flower beds full of yellow narcissi, roses and chrysanthemums.
- The four-bedroom semi-detached house, built of red sandstone in Hamilton Avenue, has the further benefit of a south facing walled garden to the back with a summer house.
- The couple were married in a civil ceremony conducted in the Temple of the Four Winds, a summer house in the grounds.
- The 20 acres of grounds include a sun terrace, fruit garden and sunken rock garden, as well as a lakeside summer house and marina.
- Our summer house is on an island - you have to have a boat to get there.
- Over the last two weekends we have done good stuff planting plants, drastically pruning shrubs, re-felting the summer house, stacking the log pile, macro-weeding and other sundry maintenance tasks.
- The island is situated in the middle of a 1.5-acre lake full of fish, and there is a small piece of land on the edge of the lake where a summer house could complete the idyllic picture, subject to the constraints of the local planning authority.
- In one corner lies a sunken summer house, complete with stained glass windows, gargoyles and mermaids, while deep in the woods that fringe the gardens lurks a mangle with a skull and crossbones sticking incongruously out of the top.
- Professional golf - as it stands now - is such that a decent journeyman pro can still enjoy a summer house in the Cape or Florida, and a very comfortable lifestyle, even if they have only ever had a win or two on tour.
- I'd like to tackle the blank canvas of the back garden, and especially I'd love to take on the wild banks, making a small woodland garden down there, complete with a hidden brook and, at the very bottom, a pool and a summer house.
- It is surrounded by beautiful, well-kept gardens in which we sat drinking more champagne and eating olives, and posing for photos by the flowers and in the little summer house at the far end of the long, well-mown lawn.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!