The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de sobrealimentar
- Raising the compression ratio or supercharging an engine increases cylinder pressure, and it is this which increases the power - not the fuel itself.
- The traction drive is already in production for conventional mechanical supercharging applications and has completed extensive durability trials in automotive, industrial and aerospace applications.
- In some cases, the technology exceeds that of the Pro classes; for instance, in certain Comp classes, racers can use electronic fuel injection, turbocharging, supercharging, or nitrous oxide.
- Ways to increase the level of oxygen include using nitrous, supercharging or turbocharging, or improving the induction system on a naturally aspirated engine.
- Then comes a 4.2 litre naturally aspirated V8 with 300 bhp and the range topper is the XJR, where the same V8 is supercharged to produce 400 bhp.
- Although the new supercharged 4.0 litre engine with 400 bhp and 540Nm steals the headlines, Irish buyers are more likely to go for the 2.5 litre model.
- The range starts with two supercharged, four-cylinder engines, a 2.0 and a 2.3 litre and goes up to the 3.2 litre V6 and the flagship 4.3 litre 430.
- The C200K uses a supercharged 2.0 litre, four-cylinder engine which offers greater pulling power than the C180 estate.
- Power enhancers such as nitrous-oxide injection and supercharging are analogous to increasing displacement because they increase the amount of oxygen and fuel that are available for combustion in each cycle.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!