Learn More About Spanish Culture
- It combined multiple monitors in a striking, somewhat surreal sculptural assembly.
- The disbelief compounded a bizarre, almost surreal fortnight for the south coast club.
- His universe was a bizarre and surreal place but his writing also hinted at serious themes.
- This possibility was so surreal to me that I contemplated doing it just for the experience.
- These are combined with compositions straight out of film noir at its most surreal.
- Decision met with a surreal mix of silence and a notable lack of complaints from anyone in a red and white shirt.
- That weird, surreal, juxtaposed image will be one that stays with me forever.
- It was surreal and very funny - all I needed was a white cat to stroke menacingly and I was set.
- The events still seem to have an insanely surreal and improbable edge to them.
- It was strangely haunting and surreal and somehow gave the impression of being French.
- The crazy collage of styles is here but, overall, the feel is less zany and surreal.
- We can honestly say it's the most surreal piece of artwork we've ever seen - but we love it!
- I heard somewhere that Salvador Dali used that technique in order to dream up his surreal images.
- The whole episode, he says, had been so surreal he was expecting the strangest of conclusions.
- She's also an up-and-coming fiction writer with a penchant for the dark and surreal.
- Dining out in Japan is a lot more diverse and surreal than it used to be.
- Paul is manic and edgy on stage, with the occasional flash of surreal genius.
- It's surreal, to see somebody who looks like fiction, standing there in the room.
- She also has a splendid surreal streak, which she doesn't get to use enough.
- How we manage to exist like this, with these great surreal contrasts, is a mystery to me.