The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1pantalón del equipo (de deportes) masculinopantalón del chándal masculino España, Méxicopantalón de los pants masculinopantalón del jogging masculino Río de la Platapantalón del buzo masculino Chilepantalón de la sudadera masculino Colombia
- He wore a black sleeveless shirt and a pair of drawstring sweatpants.
- I glided over to my pajama drawer and selected a pair of sweatpants and a tee shirt to wear to bed.
- We both slip into sweatpants and tee shirts, and put our sopping hair up as it drips down the back of our necks.
- My wet clothes had been traded for a warm pair of sweatpants and a fresh t-shirt.
- Put him in sweatpants and a ‘world's greatest dad’ t-shirt and no-one would ever know the difference.
- In their second performance, they wore black glitter sweatpants and very tiny little tops.
- I changed into black sweatpants and a grey tanktop, and crawled into bed as carefully as I could.
- After my bath I wrapped a towel around myself and entered my bedroom to change into sweatpants and a tank top.
- Ian returns with a sweatshirt and sweatpants, fleecy and smelling of soap and faint cologne.
- I know that she would never go into town in her pale grey sweatpants and sage green sweatshirt.
- She had the portable phone in her hand and wore a bathrobe with sweatpants underneath.
- She threw her hair up into a ponytail, and quickly put on sweatpants and a sports tank top.
- I own countless tank tops and sweatpants picked up cheaply at a department store.
- He saw her sitting at the corner of her room in a pair of gray sweatpants and a tank top.
- Mr. Marcas was embarrassed to find himself speaking to his superior in sweatpants and no shirt.
- Vanessa quickly pulled on a sweater and sweatpants before heading down to the kitchen for some late breakfast.
- He was wearing a black pair of sweatpants and a light gray shirt that showed off his well built muscles.
- She came out a moment later wearing a pair of sweatpants and a plain white shirt.
- She let the blanket fall down to the floor and she grabbed a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants from one of his drawers.
- She slipped into a T-shirt and a pair of sweatpants she found in one of the drawers.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!