Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1plan de estudios masculine(of a particular subject) programa masculine
- Joining him on the Friday evening will be internationally-acclaimed Asian poet and artist Imtaz Dharker, whose poetry is now on the school syllabus for the national curriculum.
- Educators also can view descriptions of university course syllabi in Mexico, to see how content area subjects are supposed to be taught in Mexican schools.
- I don't think I have met a student who studied in detail the entire syllabus of a course at university.
- I have returned to campus enlivened by a sense of professional renewal, and I have developed course syllabi, assignments, and activities that incorporate many ideas from my fellowship experiences.
- If curriculum is defined more broadly than syllabus or course of study then it needs to contain more than mere statements of content to be studied.
- A recent article develops the case for more sophisticated course syllabi.
- I recommend that you get a copy of the syllabus that you are studying.
- Before I organized the syllabus for this course, I had been immersed in reading about environmental and international women's issues.
- The instructors developed the course syllabus and designed the innovative written assignments.
- Can the group leader provide a written syllabus of the teaching plan for the year?
- If you do get revision guides, make sure they are designed for use with your course syllabus.
- Having recently developed a syllabus for a course on the history of display, I found that both of these books introduce important aspects of museum presentation.
- A lengthy process of six years is needed for learning the linguistic content included in a standard national syllabus for primary school.
- The teacher went over a syllabus for the course.
- There is often poor fit between university courses and school syllabuses.
- Every institution of educational learning utilizes the same syllabus and curriculum.
- Both of these elite programs publish a syllabus, which describes the material that will be examined; teachers and pupils prepare for the examination by studying the syllabus.
- I didn't get to talk much to either of them though because the teachers had spent the whole time talking about the course syllabus.
- Old A-level syllabuses, like degree courses, had, certainly, a paper or papers which were source-based and introduced the student to the ‘feel’ of real historical work.
- Does it teach the exam board syllabuses your child is studying?