The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de síncopa
- At the same time, syncope is common in words like fam'ly, fed'ral, happ'ning.
- The traditional spellings of English place names such as Worcester and Gloucester bear evidence of syncope.
- My thesis is that the shortening was caused by syncope.
- Decreased cerebral perfusion may cause impaired consciousness and syncope.
- Patients usually have no symptoms, but if the pause is prolonged, they may have light-headedness, palpitations, syncope, and falls.
- In patients without focal neurologic symptoms and signs, syncope from cerebrovascular disease is extremely rare.
- Cardiac arrhythmias or syncope clearly associated with a fall should be treated with antiarrhythmics or a pacemaker in consultation with a cardiologist.
- Chest radiographs were available for 364 of 401 patients who presented with syncope or hypotension.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!