The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(made by chemical synthesis)sintético
- The chemicals which comprise synthetic drugs are natural.
- When carried out in hydrocarbon solvent, this reaction produces a synthetic rubber similar to natural rubber.
- Mixtures of several synthetic dyes, or mixtures of natural and synthetic dyes, could produce more subdued colors.
- The changing status of his preferred materials invites this - tyres are no longer manufactured from rubber plants but from synthetic materials produced from crude oil.
- Both the natural and synthetic iron oxide pigments are very stable.
- Conventional oil is derived from petroleum refining; synthetic oils are chemically manufactured replicas.
- Other researchers performed cell growth assays comparing natural and synthetic cholesterol.
- These jersey knit sheets feature organic cotton and are not treated with chlorine bleach, chemical softeners, or synthetic dyes that can irritate skin.
- Today, nearly a century later, the Haber process remains the only economically viable method for producing synthetic nitrogen fertilizer.
- Easier to wash than synthetic fabrics, natural fabrics are the perfect choice for slipcovers, bedding, upholstery, draperies and cushions.
- These drugs are synthetic substances related to the male sex hormones, called androgens.
- The primary use of ammonia, in turn, is in the manufacture of synthetic fertilizers.
- When we assault our skin with harsh detergents, exfoliants, drying alcohols and synthetic oils, we can end up producing completely unintended results.
- Each year, over 1,000 new synthetic chemicals are introduced in the United States.
- New synthetic materials claim to be absorbed rapidly and thus to minimize these disadvantages.
- Don't believe that synthetic pesticides are all bad news.
- Nylon was the first synthetic fiber not based on natural materials such as cellulose.
- He further explained that synthetic fiber is used for thread production.
- Do these hormones have the same risks as synthetic hormones?
- And one of the key choices is whether to use organic or synthetic fertilizers.
- Inflected languages are a variety of synthetic language in which a word takes various forms, most usually by the addition of suffixes, which show its role in the sentence.
- Albanian is a synthetic language that is similar in structure to most other Indo-European languages.
- Over time, synthetic languages have become more analytic, with the effect that inflexional morphology has repeatedly been simplified.
- Its Cyrillic alphabet is phonetic; its grammar is synthetic, conveying information through word modification rather than order.
- Kant held that, even though most mathematical propositions are synthetic, they are knowable a priori - independent of sensory experience.
- The theory that existence is not a predicate implies, however, that all existential propositions are synthetic.
- Analytic propositions like synthetic propositions, can be believed for bad reasons, or for no reasons at all, and, when this occurs, we should deny that the believer knows the propositions in question.
- Contemporary philosophers recognize the possibility that sentences that express identities might be synthetic as opposed to analytic or true by definition.
- As of now, in addition to that of the Monthly editors, I am aware of two entirely synthetic proofs of the statement.
1fibra sintética femininetejido sintético masculine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!