The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of tamboril
1tamboril masculinetamborín masculine
- Dance bands have varied from the medieval one-man band of pipe and tabor to the small symphony orchestras of Johann Strauss.
- Musicians will play pipes, tabors and sackbuts, to recreate the music from court and country.
- They sing a catch, the tune of which Ariel invisibly plays on a tabor and pipe.
- The snare drum of the set resembles the side drum of the symphony orchestra - both drums derive from the medieval tabor.
- As the pipe and tabor joined in the tune, Loraine and her partner clasped hands high and walked three steps before turning and going back the other way.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!