Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1in tabular form — en forma de tabla
- The numbers of observed micronuclei are presented in both tabular and graphical form but the data appear to be inconsistent between the two forms of presentation.
- Results using this scoring metric are presented in a tabular format to facilitate strain comparison.
- As you would expect, you can sort the data easily by clicking on the head of each column and present them in tabular or map form.
- Table 3 shows the tabular presentation of the same data, which can be used for those who prefer tables to maps.
- While most instructions are written at about a seventh-grade reading level, interpreting them requires the ability to understand information presented in tabular form, a more demanding task.
- There are also well presented summaries of information (e.g., presented in tabular form) throughout the text.
- He presented in tabular form two different models of comparison - one of equal yields and one of equal initial burden.
- Subscribers receive quarterly, tabular, and graphic reports that trend the data over time so the participant can visualize the laboratory.
- Students receive tabular, graphic, and numerical feedback instantly during mindful engagement with the treatment programs.
- It presents data, detailed and in-depth, in an organized and concise tabular format with full-color graphs.
- A tabular summary of some of the results will be presented for purposes of clarification.
- In addition, the measurement results can be displayed dynamically, topologically, statistically, or in a tabular format on a monitor.
- We all know tables should only be used to display tabular data.
- This is tabular data, and since that was what tables were meant for, is the obvious tag to use!
- The table tag was designed to display tabular data, not as a way to render the layout of a website.
- Investigators responsible for trials that had randomised fewer than 200 patients were asked only for the tabular summary of the numbers of patients and outcomes (although a few such studies did contribute individual patient data).
- Results can be viewed graphically, printed or recorded as tabular data.
- Selecting one of the categories provides a tabular list of courses available in the Online Directory with details on the name of course, its duration and developer's name.
- In addition, although many nonprescription products are described in the text and in tabular format, the long-standing approach of this text to list the active and inactive ingredients of virtually all products has been curtailed.
- The authors also find in their tabular analysis that the likelihood of having a checking account varies with income, age, and race.