The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of táctil
- I first become fully aware of my own tactile sense.
- There are 10,000 tactile receptors on the skin of one hand awaiting signals.
- As an adult, the still-lonely Amélie struggles to connect with anyone and takes pleasure in such simple, tactile things as skimming stones or thrusting her hand into a bag of dried lentils.
- Imagery should involve as many of the five senses - auditory, olfactory, tactile, gustatory and kinesthetic - as possible.
- The architecture of the brain attaches a very complex structure to each region of the visual or tactile field, a kind of a minibrain connected to all the other minibrains.
- By playing with these cards, children were meant to acquire a sense of order through their tactile as well as their visual experiences.
- Children who choose to trace over the letters will get a tactile as well as a visual sense of the letter shape.
- Be creative, for our connection with herbs is distinctly tactile.
- Apes are particularly adept at tactile communications; that is use of touch.
- Add tactile and personal touches that are likely to improve the bonding between buyer and seller.
- The card is inserted into and ejected out of the connector body by a reliable, tactile push action.
- As a measure for exploration, we assessed latencies between introduction of the objects and first tactile contact, the number of objects touched, and the duration of tactile exploration.
- We are all the subjects of a constantly changing stream of sensory experience - visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory - that puts us in touch with objects and events in our environment.
- The perception of being pressed by a cat was not always based on visual hallucination and physical testimony, but also on tactile sensation.
- Just as our evolved visual preferences are the raw material for visual art, so our evolved tactile preferences are the raw material for massage.
- What resulted was a game that appealed to neither the physical exhilaration of basketball or the tactile delight of its medium.
- In dreams, we can experience sights, sounds, and tactile sensations, in the real absence of the objects of sensation.
- The pad of the trigger finger should be able to feel the holster material pass beneath it - one more tactile index of safety, as the gun, slides into its receptacle.
- And since people are still unaccustomed to the feel of the new paper, they won't notice if your fakes aren't a perfect tactile match.
- When conflicts between the senses occur, vision tends to bias both auditory and tactile perception.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!