The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(punch line) remate de un chiste masculine(repeated phrase) eslogan masculine
- The National Thoroughbred Racing Association introduced a new advertising campaign with the tag line, ‘Who do you like today?’
- McKinnon suggested a possible tag line: ‘He's been wrong for 32 years, he's wrong now.’
- But occasionally a tag line is great, and it makes a difference.
- In a tag line, the columnist described it as a question ‘we all need an answer to.’
- Searching for a tag line that could be excerpted for publicity purposes, I couldn't come up with one.
- More and more the issues are not important, but who has a better tag line.
- Well, I once had an email tag line that said ‘If you keep going where you've always gone, you'll end up where you've always been.’
- The tag line is ‘So good, it doesn't even know it's low carb.’
- He notes that plans call for a press conference ‘within a week or two’ to officially announce the bout and kick off the promotion, which does not yet have an official tag line.
- The tag line is actually nice ‘Finally, someone has taken the ‘shopping’ out of buying.’
- Building on the brand's long history with bicycles, the Micro tag line is ‘Nothing moves you like the original.’
- Often used as the tag line for the Ultimate Fighting Championship, it refers to the fact that the event's bouts are as close to a real fight as the law and the fighters' safety permit.
- With the tag line of ‘empowering children through the art of photography,’ Kids with Cameras was first conceived back in 2002.
- In looking to promote the World Golf Championships American Express Championship, they have a little tag line on the front that simply says The World is Watching.
- A few decades ago a television commercial finished with the tag line, ‘We thank you for your support.’
- Based on this information, the tag line for the campaign is: ‘The sheer joy of shopping.’
- For example, if you have an attention-getting, yet professional logo with a memorable tag line, it can make an impression that sticks.
- She tapped Foley Sackett, also in Minneapolis, to design a logo and create the tag line: Your Money, Your Future.
- The tag line for 13 Days is ‘You'll Never Believe How Close We Came,’ but in fact you will believe it and easily.
- The trailer ended with the tag line, ‘If you let the world change you, you can change the world.’
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!