The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de tardanza
1(lateness)tardanza femeninoretraso masculinodemora femenino América Latina
- Luckily, the plane was delayed, so their tardiness at Heathrow went unnoticed.
- Rigidity in the labour market, wage-induced inflation and tardiness in technological adaptation were the predictable results.
- Humiliated by its tardiness in plugging into the Internet boom, Japan is determined not to suffer the same indignity in bioscience.
- My tardiness has been heavily influenced by my employment commitments and, as such, was somewhat unavoidable.
- I owe a few people email responses but I know I'll be forgiven for my tardiness.
2(slowness) lentitud femenino(delay) tardanza femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!