The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1equipo operativo masculinogrupo de trabajo masculinoMilitar destacamento (especial) masculinoMilitar fuerza de tareas femenino
- I was an armor task force scout platoon sergeant when my battalion deployed to Iraq.
- What was my mission as it pertained to the overall task force and brigade missions?
- Throughout the mission, the task force was in constant contact with enemy forces.
- A military task force suggested that nonstate actors could be a clear and present danger.
- In October the largest task force of the Pacific war sailed for the island of Leyte to begin the reconquest of the archipelago.
- Heavily armed members of the task force, police and body guards quickly took her away shortly afterwards.
- Most of the task force's soldiers had been in Kuwait training for this day for nearly six months.
- For example, an armor task force is planning to breach during a deliberate attack.
- Scouts talk to more people on the battlefield than anyone else in the task force.
- Scouts are the eyes of the task force commander and must have the best equipment with which to see.
- An impressive resume, for sure, but one perhaps more useful to a company building a military task force than a search engine.
- Again, he should portray an uncooperative enemy that intends to defeat the task force.
- Like the rest of us embedded reporters, he had been taken in as a member of the task force, and he was mourned as one.
- While in Kuwait, we received four additional companies to complete the task force.
- Instrumental to the success of the task force has been the cooperation of the Indonesian authorities.
- The task force is here to detect, disrupt and defeat terrorist cells in the Horn of Africa.
- The task force was ready to leave Kuwait, to move out north, to drive on to Baghdad.
- The task force was down to six helicopters, the bare minimum needed to pull off the rescue.
- This causes a need for greater capability in logistics assets at the task force level.
- The level of communications afforded is the same as if the task force was operating from its home base.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!