The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The question remains, however, whether expertise in taxonomy and biological systematics will be available for the long term.
- The success of flow cytometry and its ever-increasing use in plant taxonomy, systematics and ecology may pose unexpected problems.
- Chromosomes are often useful in systematics and taxonomy, but are of restricted taxonomic value in Periplocoideae.
- Cladistics is currently the most popular paradigm of phylogenetic classification in biological taxonomy.
- Also called numerical taxonomy, Phenetics is a school of taxonomy that classifies organisms on the basis of overall morphological or genetic similarity.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!