The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1compañero de equipo masculinocompañera de equipo femenino
- She stood there thinking about hockey, and the Olympics and her fellow teammates.
- Jamilla ranked seventh among the top goal scorers, with her teammate Kelly Ann on her heels.
- Mike glanced over at Nate who was with his fellow teammates playing a game of pool, it was only Mike and Mila at the table.
- I have had chats with him as a mate and as a teammate and I can tell him where he is going wrong and what he is doing right.
- Will and his teammates played in Gniezno in Poland in a tournament consisting of two pools.
- We had a lot of good teammates and good coaching and good luck and played a long time.
- He was yelling a lot and making a lot of hand gestures at his teammates and at the referees.
- Whether he gets a shot to be a better teammate in a Colts uniform is now in question.
- He still is learning how to fit in with his teammates and where he should play on offense.
- His deafness was bad enough that during play he was unable to hear his teammates calling him.
- He is driving more and looking to score off the drive rather than finding a teammate.
- Trang, who plays all her chess in Europe, had a word of praise for her teammates.
- Could you give me and my old teammates a rundown on his career as a player and scout?
- You try and learn things wherever you can, even from your own teammates.
- He sneaks in the passing lanes for steals and slides over to help when a teammate is in trouble.
- He was a good teammate, but he took it to another level when he brought in their families.
- A teammate often brought the ball up the court, then offered it to him at the top of the key.
- His teammate tells him as much, gesticulating in a most Italian fashion.
- It is used to give the ball to a teammate who is either cutting or circling behind you.
- He must be aware that a screen could occur and be alerted to a pick call by a teammate.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!