The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de adolescente
1adolescente masculino, femenino(idol/magazine) (before noun) de adolescentes(idol/magazine) (before noun) de quinceañeros coloquialquinceañero masculino coloquialquinceañera femenino coloquial
- Parents have a wide range of reactions when they find out their teen is having a baby.
- As a teen, she lived briefly in a foster home, but is now on good terms with her parents.
- Mike asked the teen's parents if he could take the boy to the Air Force base for lunch.
- Such meetings also give you the necessary knowledge to talk to your teen about what goes on at school.
- If a teen is repeatedly threatening to end his or her life he may mean it.
- The teen was also charged with one count of indecent assault of another boy.
- The teen has run away from care several times and has also spent time in psychiatric hospitals.
- The teen gave the evidence to police, who arrested a suspect the next day.
- I also think that there needs to be a level of open communication with the parents of the teen.
- He was the one that had been in the lead before the black-haired teen had passed him.
- The black-haired teen was glad now that she had saved up so much money.
- The black-haired teen looked behind her in horror as she saw her father emerge from the house.
- Today's teens have more opportunities for taking dangerous risks than ever before.
- Twenty percent of today's teens have at least one immigrant parent.
- Finally, support of family and love will greatly help pregnant teens.
- Teens especially don't want to stand out or seem different because they're sick.
- You write that troubled teens become jaded and often distrustful of adults and authority.
- Courses in parenting teens and toddlers are starting in May.
- There is no magic formula for parenting teens but parents need to talk and listen to their children.
- Teaching your teen to drive will take planning, patience, and time.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!