The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(event/interview/game) televisar(event/interview/game) transmitir(event/interview/game) retransmitir Spain
- That these debates are televised and recorded for posterity are implicit in a democracy.
- Crowds of 80,000 watched at Wembley and the event was televised for the first time by the BBC.
- In recent years, their expertise now produces televised cricket in India.
- Not many literary launches are televised live and few audiences are so euphoric.
- The parade is the largest in the world and is usually televised live across the United States.
- This year, Cup Match was televised live and in its entirety for the first time.
- Events will also be televised on the big screen in the centre's food hall.
- The ceremony was due to be televised for the first time on Channel Four today.
- The hearing will be in public and screened on television but the later evidence sessions will not be televised.
- In 1989, proceedings in the House of Commons were televised for the first time.
- He was scheduled to make a nationally televised address Friday night about the deadly riot.
- There will be a prize for the challenge match winner and the event might be televised, though this has yet to be confirmed.
- The event is also being televised to thousands more armchair spectators.
- Each host town will have two people present at the opening ceremony which will be televised.
- Viewers can find out exactly how the couple did when the results of the sale and auction is televised next February.
- The winners of these heats will compete against each other in the national finals to be televised in November.
- Moreover, the play-off series was the first sports event to be televised from coast to coast.
- He learns he is to give evidence to the foreign affairs select committee, which would be televised.
- Their tournaments are televised, the winners are garlanded with fame and money.
- The two-hour show was televised on the national network so the whole country could watch.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!