The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de ritmo
nombreplural tempos, plural tempi
1ritmo masculinoMúsica tempo masculino
- Listening to music with a slow tempo helps calm the mind.
- He worked with the pianist to get the tempi of the music precisely right.
- Clapping her hands she set the tempo for the music.
- The fast tempo music was replaced by a soft ballad.
- I tend to like dramatic music with contrasts in tempo and instrumentation.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!