The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of tenca
- This lake is mainly carp, with rudd, roach, eels and tench as back-up fish.
- Across the way on Acorn Lakes, carp, skimmers, tench and crucians can be found.
- The club has a lake stocked with fish such as perch, roach, tench, rudd, carp and pike.
- Carp, bream and tench all figure in pleasure catches throughout the summer.
- We had between us 7 carp, a 3lb tench and two roach.
- The third lake is the smallest and is mainly stocked with crucian carp and tench.
- Anglers were doing well for mixed bags of tench, carp, bream and a few roach.
- Although we caught a few small carp, we mainly caught rudd and the odd tench.
- A feeder angler was taking some nice tench and crucians on corn.
- Experts will try to net all the native carp, bream and tench in the lake and take them to a fish farm.
- All species feed well in the spring but the two that really start feeding are carp and tench.
- Carp, tench and bream have really started to move in the last couple of days.
- Carp, tench and bream have really come to life.
- I particularly enjoyed our day on Miltons Lake where we each had over 1001b of crucians and tench.
- There are a few koi, golden orfe and golden tench swimming about.
- To cut a long story short, I could not get near the tench because of the bream.
- Getting up at the crack of dawn wasn't much fun, but the tench fishing certainly was!
- I have to admit that at the moment nothing excites me more than fishing for big tench.
- I had fished this for carp, and caught quite a few tench on boiled baits and carp rigs.
- Over the years roach and tench have found their way in.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!