Learn More About Spanish Culture
1(of pork) lomo masculine(of beef) lomo masculine(of beef) filete masculine(of beef) solomillo masculine Spain
- Pork tenderloin is the fillet steak of the pig and is seriously underrated.
- The meat section had: butterflied lamb, mutton, beef, pork chop, pork tenderloin and T-bone.
- For generous helpings of protein and low levels of fat, pork loin and tenderloin are on par with chicken breast.
- For dinner, we had grilled pork tenderloin, potato gratin and a wonderful barbecue sauce.
- Dinner is a grilled pork tenderloin in roasted garlic marinade with sweet potatoes.
- The main course was grilled beef tenderloin with several accompaniments.
- For mains we ordered the rib-eye steak, the pork tenderloin and the fish of the day.
- Pork tenderloin is another tasty grilled meat, especially rubbed with cayenne or oregano and cooked quickly.
- When we invite friends over for dinner, I tend to fall back on a menu of grilled pork tenderloin with a salad.
- When the pan is hot, add a half-pound of pork tenderloin and cook for three minutes.
- A comprehensive menu includes pork tenderloin and fresh oysters which are always favorite choices for diners.
- For mains I decided to try the beef tenderloin in a Chianti sauce.
- Pork tenderloin is a wonderful cut - easy to find, quick to cook, lean, and boneless.
- I wasn't so sure about my tenderloin of pork with Calvados apples.
- For the main course we chose pork tenderloin wrapped in spinach, parsley and garlic.
- I have a nice amount of pork tenderloin left over from our two dinner parties this week.
- I accidentally dropped a loaded tray crowded with entrées of pork tenderloin and pasta Alfredo.
- Their beef tenderloin is incredible value.
- The special, beef tenderloin with ravioli and zucchini, was very good.
- For myself I chose the beef tenderloin prepared at the table.
- This is the fillet (also known as tenderloin, or undercut), a long muscle located underneath the bones of the sirloin.
- A Porterhouse steak consists of both tenderloin and sirloin.
- If you can afford cuts such as tenderloin or top sirloin, you can feel good about eating a tasty yet healthy source of protein.
- There is a selection of T-bone, tenderloin, sirloin, with a choice of US, NZ or local beef.
- The main course gives a selection of seafood, poultry, lamb, tenderloin, and pork.
2US informal(disreputable district)bajos fondos masculine
- Urban reformers had closed the segregated districts in over eighty cities, including the entrenched tenderloins.
- Most large and many smaller cities had thriving, protected tenderloins.
- Wards with vice districts consistently elected important tenderloin businessmen, usually leading saloon keepers.
- Ideas to create a classier, more sophisticated image for the tenderloin district were recently discussed.
- Among these rising areas is the Graves region and the tenderloin of that commune.
- There is no question that corrupt policemen protected tenderloin brothels and gambling dens.