The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1resistencia a la tensión femenino
- Suddenly the polymer producers were challenged to develop specialty materials with higher tensile strengths, higher temperature resistance, higher abrasion resistance, and greater stiffness.
- The tensile strength of clad material depends on the tensile strength of its components and their ratio to its thickness.
- In any event, she can exert a surface pressure far in excess of the tensile strength of any material ever likely to be found on this planet or its environs.
- For a large object to obtain a basically spherical form, the tensile strength of its component material must be overcome.
- Unfortunately, the poor tensile strength of the materials did not prove equal to the job, and the structure was swept away in a storm on the night of 5 February, 1850.
- The first thing I noticed about the bathing costume was the extraordinary tensile strength of the stretch material.
- For brittle materials, the tensile strength is a valid criterion for design.
- The tensile stress, acting against the mobilized tensile strength, is primarily the fibers' response to shear deformation.
- The principal limitation on the use of lead as a structural material is not its low tensile strength but its susceptibility to creep.
- As this happens, bending forces are developed in the concrete, which the tensile strength of the concrete must resist and distribute.
- Four sensors are installed side by side so that the tensile strength of the sheet can be tested over the full width as it is transported.
- Their purpose was to build up early tensile strength to resist shrinkage stresses that increase as the concrete sets.
- Some silk made by orb weaver spiders rivals the tensile strength of steel.
- Fracture characteristics of these steels is strongly dependent on the tensile strength and hence on the transformation temperature.
- Some of these chemical properties, high density, and tensile strength, made depleted uranium an attractive material for use in weapons.
- Intriguingly, the tensile strengths of the mutant and wild type fibres were very similar which means that decreased coarseness was not achieved at the expense of strength.
- Most domestic manufacturers comply with minimum tensile strengths.
- For example, St. John and his colleagues are evaluating braiding metals with very high tensile strengths.
- Healed full-thickness wounds have only 80% of the tensile strength of noninjured skin.
- The tensile strength (ability to be stretched without tearing) of collagen fibers is comparable to that of steel.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!