The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1terrorismo masculinean act of terrorism — una acción terrorista
- The focus was largely on the beliefs of those who perpetrated the acts of terrorism.
- We have been putting large sums into a military and political response to the new terrorism.
- To get closer to a definition of terrorism we need to unpick its political logic.
- From time to time the death penalty was exacted for murder, espionage and terrorism.
- They are suspected of engaging in credit card fraud to raise money for terrorism.
- A site where an act of terrorism has taken place should be treated like a crime scene.
- We were all united in our grief, and in our determination to defeat this wicked terrorism.
- At a time like this, it is fair to ask if identity cards would have any effect in deterring terrorism.
- In the past few days, the aims of the global war on terrorism have become clear.
- Senior politicians were quick to say the explosion was not connected to terrorism.
- Experts say that the public is getting a mixed message from the government on terrorism.
- Time magazine spoke of the need to tackle global poverty as a root of terrorism.
- The Prime Minister has declared war on this terrorism and has vowed to defeat it utterly.
- Now we are told immediately by world leaders that this was most assuredly an act of terrorism.
- We need to ensure all terrorism is stamped out for the safety of society itself.
- Acts of terrorism do not advance the cause of working class people and the poor.
- The war against terrorism was never limited to a single country, or to a single strategy.
- My government will put terrorism at the top of its agenda in the forthcoming parliament.
- We cannot condone terrorism, but the way to end it is not through a vicious spiral of violence.