The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1terrorista masculine, feminine(group/bomb) (before noun) terrorista
- Finally, the last man is an international terrorist on his way to the airport to hijack a plane.
- So did you know that terrorists need places to live, a plan, money and equipment?
- I believe what they mean is that they are fighting terrorists and leaving them no safe haven.
- The biggest danger to society is what would happen if these terrorists did get their own way.
- Most terrorists know exactly what they are doing and the effect they want to produce.
- People are not born as terrorists but as they progress through life they can become one.
- Yes, we should know that there are terrorists who have ideas and plans to do us harm.
- He made it clear that he considered those involved in sectarian violence to be terrorists.
- If only by chance, it would seem likely that some of the detainees might be terrorists.
- Messages don't even need to come from known terrorists in order to terrorise these days.
- The search is on for the terrorists and politicians are trying to calm the public down.
- Terrorism is not a nation and terrorists are not an army that you can send troops against.
- The great and the good are telling us that we must not change policy in deference to terrorists.
- More than a decade of civil war and anarchy have made it an almost perfect base for terrorists.
- It's on a par with removing everyone's freedoms in a bid to catch a few terrorists.
- I could see real terror on their faces and thought it might be a terrorist attack.
- It can demonstrate that democratic values are superior to those of the terrorist.
- To many in the world, those who had carried out these killings were heartless terrorists.
- Children also thought about the terrorists and what was going through their minds at the time.
- We are worried about international terrorism, and those who harbor international terrorists.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!