The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1Terylene masculine Trademark
- This is the type of reaction used to form polyesters such as terylene and nylon.
- It's also known as polyester, Dacron and terylene.
- Developments in long-chain polymer chemistry during the middle decades of the 20th cent. gave rise to many products: polythene, nylon, and terylene.
- Splash out for terylene and enjoy the difference between that and rough polypropylene.
- Plaited terylene line is nice to hold on to, especially when you need to drag yourself back down to the hook to disengage it, or use it for a bit of underwater rock-climbing.
- He wore a navy blazer with gilt buttons, smooth tubes of grey terylene trousers, a red and blue striped tie.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!