The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1te(after prepositions) ti
- Show us, we beseech thee, the way of the cross that we must follow, the way of Jesus.
- Still he desires to praise thee, this man who is only a small part of thy creation.
- It is time to bid thee farewell, and let someone half thy hoary age step up and take thy place.
- I have decided to send thee to my smaller castle to the north of the kingdom.
- Your love is gone, as is your pride, and soon you shall realize that hope too has fled thee.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!