The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de teología
- And after 11 long years of study, Frank has been awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree in theology and religious studies.
- The former Orangeman was awarded a Masters degree in theology for his studies on secret societies and Christianity.
- Now you can do science without studying theology, and you can study theology without knowing all that much science.
- We tend to think of theology as something you study or write or teach.
- At college he studied history and theology, then spent several years teaching in the Middle East.
- Lopez got a solid grounding in the liberal arts, but enjoyed studying philosophy and theology most.
- Students at a Christian school will also study theology and biblical ethics as part of their program.
- The religious dimension was not unknown to Darwin, who studied theology at Oxford in his youth.
- Twenty-five at the time, he had been dawdling while taking a degree in theology.
- It has taken her three years to train for the ministry and study for a masters degree in theology.
- Some theologians have claimed that theology gives a justification of religion.
- He was also a chaplain for the university students until 1951, when he again took up his studies on philosophy and theology.
- In 1888, at the age of 24, he left for America, to study medicine and theology.
- This, in turn, provides a helpful vantage point from which to understand the nature and task of theology.
- The university offered studies in theology, medicine, and law, but nothing at that time in the natural sciences.
- Human stories are more interesting than an arid study of theology.
- This is a book of stimulating questions on philosophy, theology and scientific theory.
- It explores the kinds of issues that genetic developments raise for both theology and ethics.
- There is a vast area of overlap between theology and the history of religions.
- He is the author of a number of books on theology and the philosophy of religion.
- Science, like theology, reveals transcendent truths about a changing world.
- In theology, exegesis, philosophy, law, and mysticism, Jews and Muslims contributed to and learned from one another.
- While in Carlow he wrote on theology and scripture, literature and homiletics, local history and ecumenism.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!