The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- These medical therapies are aimed at reducing the viral load and hence induce early remission.
- Genomics is promoting a tremendous interest in novel therapies of which gene therapies will be only a minority.
- Many health and fitness salons provide hair salons, beauty treatments and massage therapies.
- The subject of alternative therapies for cancer stirs quite a debate within the field of oncology.
- He adds that in the future this gene may also be used as a specific target for cancer therapies.
- Combination therapies usually contain drugs from two of these classes.
- Whether in the guise of new drugs or new therapies, technology is costly.
- The holistic therapies might lead medicine back towards the holism of the ancient systems.
- Biological therapies help the body's immune system to attack cancer cells.
- Many patients receiving these new therapies respond rapidly to them and get a lot of clinical benefit.
- Many of the standard radiation and drug therapies now used to treat cancers can have serious side effects.
- Prices have gone up a bit, but, as with all holistic therapies, the more you pay the more it's worth.
- They may have tried over-the-counter preparations, dietary exclusions, or alternative therapies.
- The preferable option would be for these therapies to be administered in the patient's home or workplace.
- Complementary therapies such as osteopathy and acupuncture are popular.
- Combining two or more of these therapies has a cumulative effect on pain reduction.
- New targeted therapies are largely responsible for the increased survival rates.
- However, drug therapies that target the dopamine system may be on the horizon.
- He believes more and more people are turning to homeopathy, herbal medicine, and other therapies.
- Gene therapies could allow new approaches, or help existing treatments work better.
- Hormone therapy will bring about physical and perhaps psychogenic changes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!