Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1del mismothe content of the site, and the design thereof — el contenido del sitio y el diseño del mismo
- It is these which are sold packed in the familiar long boxes with a stem, or plastic imitation thereof, between the rows.
- Civil marriage shall be defined in each state by the legislature or the citizens thereof.
- A popular topic that recurs in the Monologues is that of sexual pleasure - or lack thereof.
- Called ‘Bowling for Columbine’ the film details the American love affair with guns, and the consequences thereof.
- We can also try to be more honest about our contribution, or lack thereof.
- Even here there may be a sticking point over asset value, or lack thereof.
- In terms of sleep and the lack thereof, I'm a bit concerned about this weekend.
- I read once that there are only seven real plots in the world, and all stories are permutations thereof.
- Similarly overdue is a more general debate on the limits, or lack thereof, of political debate.
- Prostitution does not in any way violate any law code or any part thereof.
- We are told that could be extended depending on the amount of progress or the lack thereof.
- It was getting more difficult to judge each film on its own merits or lack thereof.
- Their wool is soft and warm, coming in white, black, brown, or a combination thereof.
- I am neither a scholar nor a critic of literature - nor am I a student thereof, save by aspiration.
- The forensic evidence - or lack thereof - also proved to be a major stumbling block.
- So until the law prohibits the sale of tobacco and the smoking thereof non-smokers can go and take a running jump.
- Due to the vagaries of pets, animals, and care arrangements thereof, that's now changed.
- Everyone's influenced by their parents' prejudices, or in my case, the lack thereof.
- My mother has never asked me about my love life or lack thereof, which I find kind of funny.
- I have nothing, not even memories of a home or a semblance thereof.