The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of termoeléctrico
- The new design is an improvement over current thermoelectric devices used for the generation of electricity aboard spacecraft.
- For instance, waste heat will be converted to electricity by a thermoelectric device.
- The objective of the project is to demonstrate that quantum dots can be used to produce an improved thermoelectric nanomaterial by engineering thermal and electronic properties to achieve increased efficiencies.
- These portable thermoelectric generators contain a sizable amount of strontium-90, a highly potent radioactive isotope.
- The Voyagers were equipped with three radioisotope thermoelectric generators to produce electrical power for the spacecrafts' systems and instruments.
- This equilibrium is reached through simultaneous application of active thermoelectric pulse heating and cooling gases.
- So officials are scrambling to update regulations to allow dozens of thermoelectric power stations to be built, partly with private money.
- Two potential solutions are thermoelectric power, which converts heat energy into electricity; and alpha-voltaic power, which converts the kinetic energy of alpha particles emitted from a radioactive isotope.
- There he created the first physics laboratory in Britain where he conducted pioneering research into electric measurement and the investigation of the electro-dynamic and thermoelectric properties of matter.
- Another field of interest shown by Milan's municipal companies was in gas distribution and the privatisation of thermoelectric power plants in Bulgaria.
- A thermoelectric material must allow electrons to flow freely, so they can carry away heat energy.
- The mission was possible because it drew its power from two long-lasting radioisotope thermoelectric generators provided by the Department of Energy.
- Strontium-90, which is found in abandoned portable thermoelectric generators, would be a greater threat.
- The thermoelectric generator starts the fan automatically and adjusts speed according to stove temperature.
- Eventually, thermoelectric components might power cell phones by taking advantage of a person's body heat.
- Besides the highly polluting thermoelectric plants, two environmentally friendly plants (acquired in Japan and England) have been working for several years, a fact not recorded in the book.
- The second, Prof. Holger Kleinke, is investigating new thermoelectric materials in order to create energy-efficient cooling materials and power generators.
- This may have resulted from a voltage increase between two dielectric plates, for example, slabs of limestone below the site that are separated by a thermoelectric material.
- Treatment response was based on objective criteria including clinical and thermoelectric measurements.
- It comes equipped with a thermoelectric projectile acceleration system.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!