The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de termógrafo
- For 20 minutes at 8pm, Mr Price described the scene and his preparations including microphones, electric contacts to show when doors opened, a camera and a thermograph to record temperature changes.
- Temperature in the non-temperature-controlled greenhouse was recorded continuously with a thermograph.
- In the non-heated greenhouse, windows were open all year, and temperatures were recorded continuously with an electric thermograph.
- An electric thermograph was used to keep a record of the temperatures in the greenhouse.
- When abdominal temperature was measured with a thermograph before and after acupoint stimulation, skin surface temperature was found to be increased by stimulation, indicating vascular dilatation and increased blood flow.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!