The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- On the thermal side are thermocouples, thermopiles, bolometers, and pneumatic detectors.
- Using a thermopile and galvanometer, he demonstrated that UV rays from an arc lamp are several orders of magnitude more lethal than visible rays.
- He testified that as a result of this he applied soap and water to both the furnace connections and the hot water tank pilot connection where he had replaced the thermopile a few weeks previously.
- A collection of thermocouples is called a thermopile.
- In 1829, Nobili invented the thermopile, and it was improved in 1852 by Melloni.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!