The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de termoestable
1termoestablethermosetting plastics — plásticos termoestables
- After polymerisation using heat, light, radiation, or catalysis a range of strong thermosetting plastics can be produced.
- The methanal can then be used in the manufacture of thermosetting plastics.
- He called this material Bakelite - after himself - and it was the first thermosetting plastic in the world.
- ‘We developed an aromatic thermosetting polymer for use as an insulating material in copper chip technology,’ said James Economy, a professor of materials science and engineering at Illinois.
- Made from fiberglass reinforcements and thermosetting polyester, the products come in many shapes and are corrosion resistant, strong, lightweight, and dimensionally stable, the manufacturer says.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!