The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Dancers, the globe over, need dancing partners and so if you can dance, they'll find you.
- Naturally, they reserve the right to be smug and unimpressed, but still they'll come.
- If people want a job with you, then they'll approach you, and that's what has happened here.
- The only problem is that right at this moment I can't guarantee they'll live that long.
- Do you ignore symptoms like persistent coughs or indigestion in the hope that they'll go away?
- I dread to think what stories they'll be telling their friends in the playground.
- If he or she has had a great time and enjoyed the hospitality, they'll be back for more with their friends.
- They all read this blog and I'm sure they'll have something to say on the subject.
- Soon they'll all be building casinos, and turning to alcohol to relieve their misery.
- Then are you dead nervous they'll drive past you again ages later and get you.
- I hate hurting people and worry that if I do they'll turn nasty and start threatening me.
- Apparently this is even better, as it means they'll easily find somewhere to park.
- Luckily, the insurance people seem to have come up trumps and have said they'll pay for it.
- I suspect that when the kids are older and have moved out then they'll both be splitting up.
- So they'll promote your film in a way that would never have happened in the past.
- The potential car buyer was there at the time but I don't think they'll be buying it now.
- People here don't want others to look down on them, so they'll go anywhere to earn more.
- Worse still is when they say they'll have to see what their husband or boyfriend thinks.
- Over the next four weeks they'll be visiting the pond at night to find out if the newts are there.
- If she goes ahead and marries him, we all know they'll be divorced by this time next year.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!