The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- In that case, why were they continuing to ask for lots of money to do the research they've already done?
- What they've got now is around 500,000 people coming two or three or four times a year.
- They're a contrary lot, and they've been known to cause a few upsets in the past.
- How on earth can people afford to buy stuff in the January sales when they've just had Christmas?
- They reckon it is a licence to print money and let's face it they've got lots of experience in this field.
- But then they've got less to compare him with, and have had no time to get sick of him.
- So there's a lot of stock they've sent here which I'm just going to be throwing away.
- Well fear not and control your excitement because they've started their own blog.
- I know that it's occurred to Matt and Nick because they've both talked about it with me.
- Now all I have to do is wait to see whether they've managed to get the authorisation codes right.
- They want the club to progress and everyone feels they've got the potential to progress.
- We sit side by side at the bar counter of an old fishermen's shack where they've been filming.
- Sea eagles hang out in the arctic north of Norway because they've been pushed back there by us.
- Oh well, they've been dancing for longer than me so I guess I have some time to catch up!
- In any case, they've had a clean-up of natural debris and the sand is white and clean.
- He wants what's best for them and if they want to do well, that's who they've got to listen to.
- The elder one has a partner and they've been living together for about nine years.
- No one knows when they died or who they are because they've been completely forgotten.
- What I do know is that naming these people before they've been charged is a very bad idea.
- I expect that in a few more days we'll find out they've both joined a cult or something.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!