The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de burro
1burro masculino coloquialburra femenino coloquial
- What do these thickheads think they're going to achieve by throwing eggs and breaking windows?
- I need you to go in covertly and collect as much information as possible so that I can present it to those thickheads and get approval.
- It was the only thing that got through to the thickheads he lived with.
- Damn, she's even more of a thickhead than I had imagined.
- Except that he was being a complete thickhead.
- I'm not going to waste more time trying to talk sense into some narrow-minded thickhead, like you.
- He's not a Christian either, you thickhead.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!