The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de estúpido
- Members of our race are ignorant, stubborn, and thickheaded.
- I tried getting through to you but you're too thickheaded!
- I've seen the way he looked at you - or are you too thickheaded to notice it?
- Apparently, the thickheaded moron beside me was incapable of keeping his mouth shut.
- Mike closes his eyes, feeling incredibly thickheaded.
- Melissa suddenly cursed herself for being so thickheaded.
1.2(obstinate)(person) cabezón coloquial(person) cabeza dura coloquial(refusal) empecinado
2(groggy)groggy coloquialgrogui coloquial
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!