The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of robar
- When I ran out of money I ended up borrowing and then thieving.
- A shoplifter went prepared for thieving with a specially adapted carrier bag designed to stop alarms going off.
- We want crime rates to drop and steps to be taken to convince young criminals that there is an alternative to thieving and breaking the law.
- Many take sport in killing for the sake of killing, thieving for the sake of theft, even if they do not need or use the spoils.
- And the government bureaucracy is riddled with corruption, thieving, lying and wastefulness.
- That's tantamount to thieving from your employers, that is!
- I'd suggest this was when he started thieving from temples.
- That's when I got into crime - thieving from cars and doing burglaries.
- We aren't like the local autocrats, hypocritical and thieving to their rotten cores.
- This series follows a group of gang members as they fight their mortal enemies and seek out a living on the streets by selling drugs and thieving.
- I started going out thieving and burgling - anything I could to feed my habit.
- Talking to many fishery owners over the years, it seems the biggest problem they face is fish thieving.
- With her drinking and thieving, his mother proved a lifelong source of embarrassment.
- If someone prospers by thieving or cheating, his prosperity is likely to turn to ashes.
- ‘I've been here about five or six months, and I haven't thieved since I've been in York,’ he says.
- I spied, thieved and assassinated for the good of the kingdom.
- Another day, another email scam with fraudsters trying to extract sensitive information so they can thieve from people's bank accounts.
- Left on the streets all day and scorned would you not become depressed, paranoid, turn to drink or drugs or thieve for a living?
- And Sammy, a shopkeeper, decides to combat thieving tearaways with retaliatory violence.
- We must be on our guard against their slick, thieving ways
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!