The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1bota hasta el muslo femenino
- Betsy Johnson highlighted some retro 80s styling with tomahawk hairstyles and over-the-knee thigh boots.
- Clad in sou'wester and thigh boots, his rugged, bearded features are every inch the Victorian lifeboatman.
- If you are a child of the seventies, eighties or nineties then don your flares, mini-skirts, thigh boots and psychedelic shirts and make your way to Abbaesque this Friday night.
- Sadly she isn't wearing thigh boots but knee-high ones with a stiletto heel.
- I'm not keen on the thigh boots with that outfit.
- Other celebrity lots include a snazzy pair of leopard print thigh-high Miu Miu boots worn by Madonna for her 2012 Super Bowl performance and some sexy Manolo Blahnik thigh boots worn by Elle Macpherson on the catwalk.
- She recently appeared wearing leather thigh boots and a wedding ring, but nothing else.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!