Learn More About Spanish Culture
1(thing)cosa femininechisme masculine Spain, Mexico informalvaina feminine Colombia, Peru, Venezuela informalchunche masculine Central America, Mexico informalcoso masculine South America informalhuarifaifa feminine Chile informal
- I'm not altogether sure what happened to these pellets - I assume they got shipped out elsewhere and turned in to all manner of plastic thingamabobs, doobries and wotsits - but that didn't really matter.
- A bit of a favourite of mine from the 1910s is ‘oojiboo’, which meant a thingumajig, a whatsits name, something you can't remember the name of.
- How do these self-heating stick-on thingumajigs compare to the good old hot water bottle?
- I considered setting up one of those nifty 24-hour timer thingamabobs that make the lights go on and off when they should.
- I prefer to stroll and just watch the people on the streets and the thingamabobs along the way.
- Today started off with me losing my balance while heading for a seat on the train and smacking my head hard on the thingamabob that juts out above the window.
- I lingered around watching a thingamabob about JFK's administration on TV, then crashed.
- The step up from these are the headphones that are a plastic thingamabob that wrap across the top of your head, not unlike the sort you get free when you buy a cd player.
- My head hurts a little from hitting the wooden thingamabob.
- Then I pushed on the thingamabob to flush the toilet, but there was no pressure.
- We believe a sight or a fancy thingamabob added to the weapons systems will be a cure-all.
- Give people a reason to respond - 10% off in the next 24 hours for example, or a free doodad or thingamabob.
- I found this really cute kinda 70's-looking shirt online a couple of weeks ago - it's sort of pale green with white stripes and this nifty ring thingamabob in front.
- He related how he'd recently experienced a spot of technical bother when using his electronic key-fob thingamabob to open the car door of his nippy runabout.
- Let's get one of these desks, and put it over there in front of the big bench thingamabob, then we can put a filing cabinet in front of that.
- Wallace pointed to the spiral shaped thingamabob in her left pocket.
- I have the comments thingamajig up and running but few people use it.
- You'll find no winged doohickeys or portable thingamajigs here.
- Don't even get me started on all of the cool little doo-dads and thingamajigs.
- It's a massive thing, taking up two galleries with 36 works ranging from videos and photography to some paintings, some sculptural object thingamajigs and a couple of lovely cyanotypes.
2(person)thingamajig, what's her name? — fulana / aquella ¿cómo se llama?