The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- I gave the plastic thingy a good firm tug, just to show it who was boss.
- Now at the end of six minutes, put the dried mint leaves into the boiling thingy, close it with a lid and leave it to cool for an hour.
- Anyway, P had soup and I had a baguette thingy and we were chatting away.
- I had erected a suspension thingy from the ceiling, from which I can hang a bicycle.
- A lever thingy is pulled and the tables fall beneath the floor, thus creating dance space.
- I'm trying to write a leaflet thingy to send out with any prints that I sell.
- My illness thingy has only got worse, I have started to cough like some mis-firing machine gun.
- The power keeps cutting out and coming back on, so I am about to pack up the internet thingy.
- Haven't watched it all, but it seems like a manga thingy and has an amazingly weird look to it.
- Stick your name in the search thingy at the bottom and all will be revealed to you as if by magic.
- The day was hot and sunny as well, so I went for a stroll along the shore before the interview and looked at the many ducklings and some strange footed black duck thingies.
- Deep-fry in one of those deep-fryer thingies or just use a heavy skillet with about a half-cup of really, really hot oil.
- It has three different sized grating thingies and the picture on the box very clearly shows it grating cheese, which puts a stop to the ne'er-do-wells warning me that cheese would bung it up.
- My company has just offered a choice of sticking with the final salary scheme or one of those money purchase thingies.
- I went to the loo on the fourth floor of her office building, and I found a whole pile of these cool white paper bag thingies, each with a picture of a shepherdess in a big frock on them.
- Various people are taking it upon themselves to subscribe me to various newsletters, email thingies and so forth.
- I listened patiently to one of those annoying automated response thingies giving me 3 options.
- Their van is one of those static thingies, with a bathroom, two bedrooms, lots of space inside and a small garden area in which I spent most of the time with a book in my hand.
- So, I am going to have to buy one of those memory card thingies.
- Now that the cup hooks are in place, we should be able to string the lights up with one of those grabby extension pole thingies.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!