The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de tú
1túReligión vos arcaico
- However, a scripture I had learned as a child took on a whole new meaning: ‘What is man that thou art mindful of him?’
- In Solomon's Song the interrogators ask the bride, ‘What is thy beloved more than another beloved, O thou fairest among women?’
- But curb thou the high spirit in thy breast, for gentle ways are best, and keep aloof from sharp contentions.
- The concept is anticipated in the Gospels: ‘And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?’
- Since thou hast spurned the grace of God and made thyself unworthy of the office of preaching, we rightly deprive you of this office.
- He will give us a hundred thou just for bringing her in alive!
- A couple hundred thou would make a lot of my problems easier to handle.
- It was close to ten o'clock when I reached the house I wanted: mid-range for this neighborhood, less than three hundred thou, but they'd added a pool since.
- Right now, it comes to $314,742.92, although, being the loving and generous parent that I am, I'll call it an even three hundred thou.
- ‘I only got two hundred thou,’ he growled as he slapped a chit card on the bar.
- I've got about a hundred sixty thou split out in three CD's and another twenty-five in a mutual fund.
- I would give my sister and brother an amount, a couple of thou I guess, because I'm sure they would give me some if they won.
- But a few thou to the school library each year seemed to shut the administration up.
- I hated to see it go, but it's not like I can't find another beater for under a thou.
- The enemy lost about 500 thous men, 1,500 tanks including the latest Tigers, Panthers, and Ferdinands; 3 thous artillery pieces and over 3,700 airplanes.
- Over 500 thous people used to serve in the division.
- The 6th Guards Army alone lost up to 30 thous of killed and wounded at Kursk.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!