The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1Cinema(film) película de misterio feminine(film) película de suspenso feminine(film) película de suspense feminine Spain
2Literature(novel) novela de misterio feminine(novel) novela de suspenso feminine(novel) novela de suspense feminine Spain
- Spy stories, thrillers and crime novels can often be far more realistic about how politics works.
- I read village mysteries and hard-boiled American private eye novels, spy thrillers and police procedurals.
- Clever thrillers that flirt with film noir are always welcome, but this is too smart for its own good.
- Caper films and crime thrillers just don't try and keep the audience on a piece of string this long.
- It is a whodunnit and a thriller with thrills and fun for audience and actors alike.
- I like more mystery thrillers and psychological thrillers.
- Many spy thrillers make the espionage business look like a blast, but nothing here comes across as fun.
- Essentially they used the noir style of 1940s Hollywood thrillers to tell a story set in 1960s swinging London.
- Next up for Lewis is a starring role alongside Robert Redford and Jennifer Lopez in a thriller due to be filmed later this year.
- In adherence with the film's title Mamet has filled his thriller not with characters but with faces.
- Novels, even spy thrillers, don't have to take up questions like this.
- A blacklisted American, Losey was making low budget thrillers and crime stories in the UK.
- Into The Blue's story line is not much different from most action thrillers with a plot centred around the drug trade.
- If your taste in genre is the ‘coming of age’ story rather than Westerns, thrillers or campus novels, you will quite possibly love this book.
- It is not a thriller or a mystery or an action film or a crime film, nor any kind of ordinary drama or melodrama.
- Not surprisingly, Cinepix began to wind down its sexploitation films in favour of thrillers and horror as early as 1972.
- This thriller of thrillers is a study of human conflict, jealousy and manipulation, which promises to baffle the most proficient sleuth.
- In many ways it would have fitted perfectly into the '90s craze for post-modern crime thrillers.
- And like us, it has decided to theme the season on whodunits and psycho thrillers.
- As a thriller, the film has an inevitability that cannot be rerouted.
3(exciting event)the game was a real thriller — el partido estuvo muy emocionante
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!