The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(for floor) baldosa feminine(for floor) losa feminine(for wall) azulejo masculine
- A good tile design idea is to choose contrasting colors for the floor tiles and wall tiles.
- Floor tiles and wall tiles are some of the most eye-catching materials displayed at the expo.
- The continuity of floor and wall tiles visually integrates a rimless shower with the rest of the bathroom.
- Standard features include fitted kitchens with Italian floor and wall tiles, fully tiled bathrooms and video security systems.
- I need some help with the removal of old square cork tiles from the bedroom wall.
- Beside this, the bathroom has an attractive design scheme with varnished wooden floors, mosaic wall tiles and glass bricks.
- The sink and toilet and enormous bath, complete with tiled steps, were all black while the porcelain floor and wall tiles were a dusky rose veined with cream.
- Attractive floor and wall tiles give this room a modern feel.
- The bathroom has a turquoise glass mosaic wall, floor tiles, a large bath with frosted glass base and shower attachment.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, these stones can also be mounted within existing floor or wall tiles.
- This includes wall and floor tiles, closet, washbasin with pedestal and associated fittings.
- Most homes now have double glazing and efficient central heating so more and more of us are laying wall and floor tiles with stunning effects.
- The accommodation is completed by a family bathroom with white floor tiles and part-tiled walls.
- The bathrooms have mosaic wall and floor tiles, chrome bathroom fittings and heated towel rails.
- The heat is conducted through the metal casings of the tiles to the floor surface.
- The family bathroom has linoleum flooring, black wall tiles and a linen cupboard.
- Behind this is a compact kitchen with large quarry floor tiles and white tiled walls.
- These repair techniques can be used on vinyl tiles, vinyl sheet floor covering or linoleum.
- The walls are part tiled and there are cork tiles on the floor.
- The kitchen contains a good range of oak fitted units, partly tiled walls and attractive ceramic floor tiles.
2British(for roof)teja feminine
- Most of the homes of poor rural people are made of local materials, with floors of packed earth, walls of adobe or wattle and daub, and roofs of clay tiles or thatch.
- Mud-and-straw bricks and clay roof tiles are free and available, and people save labor costs by building their own homes.
- And he added the insistence on such things as hand-made clay peg tiles for the roof would make the restoration expensive.
- Unlike some other roofing products, clay roof tiles maintain their color over time.
- Clay and concrete roofing tiles are generally available in two shapes: profile and flat.
- Local limestone and red clay roof tile recall the older buildings but express modern construction methods.
- Clay or terracotta tiles are among the most eye-catching and characteristic roofing materials used in medieval buildings.
- DuVal had begun to manufacture clay roofing tile and, by 1811, salt-glazed stone-ware.
- Remove enough of the roof shingles, tiles, gravel, or other roofing material down to the tar paper.
- Rusted sheet metal, asphaltic roofing, old boards, or slate tiles are other roofing alternatives.
- Joseph beckoned to the leader, gesturing for him to enter his house, which was much nicer than the average mud huts of the villagers, being made of wood with thin tiles on the roofs.
- To offset how depressing having solid black buildings would be, all the roofs were made of brightly colored clay tiles.
- The villages, where they were not destroyed in the ravages of war, were composed of small cottages with mostly thatched roofs or grey tiles.
- He later told them he had replaced 70 roof tiles and had re-pointed the chimney stack.
- Clay tiles are the most common type of masonry chimney liners.
- They have warned that distraction burglaries occur when con artists offer to repair roofs, replace tiles and fix other weather damage.
- From the outside, the turreted building, with its terracotta roof tiles, looks like any extravagantly large house on an upmarket estate.
- The hospital, which remains to this day, was built of bricks and tiles made of clay from the valley a mile away using a wood fired kiln.
- Extensive repairs to the roof are also under way and roofers from Wales are replacing tiles, insulating the roof and repairing damaged timber work.
- In order to create a varied appearance, the developers have used a range of different bricks and roof tiles.
1(roof) tejar(floor) embaldosar(wall) revestir de azulejos(wall) azulejar(wall) alicatar Spaina tiled wall — una pared revestida de azulejos
- The bathroom has also been tiled in blue and includes a freestanding cast iron bath and a heated towel rail.
- The family bathroom is fully tiled in blue and white and includes a bath with shower attachment.
- Now I can tile a floor, something I couldn't do before.
- This one makes you want to start tiling every roof.
- You should start at a point near the centre of the area to be tiled, not at a corner.
- After that it was plain sailing to tile half the room.
- The family bathroom is tiled from floor to ceiling and includes a bath with shower and some storage space.
- Both the splashback and the floor are tiled in grey, while the walls are painted pale green.
- The floor was tiled with marble paving and a large, square rug lay over it, almost covering the shiny slabs.
- These rooms are extensively tiled and have windows to both the front and side.
- The floor in this room is tiled and there are windows, to the south, west and north.
- I had hoped to be there, but I'll instead by tiling my bath in London.
- Put together the badges I've worn at tradeshows, and you'd have enough to tile a wall.
- This room is partially tiled in white and there is a large sash window overlooking the back garden.
- A shower room is situated between these two bedrooms and is tiled in ornate ceramics.
- The walls are tiled and the current owners have also installed a small window and heated towel rail.
- The bathroom has a double shower cubicle, which is fully tiled with gold fittings.
- This room retains its original tiled fireplace and is fitted with a double wardrobe.
- The fully fitted pine kitchen is tiled and has a large storage cupboard as well as a smaller utility press.
- The utility room is fully tiled and has a selection of laundry cupboards as well as a washer-dryer.
2Computingcolocar en mosaico
- View all your open windows by tiling them.
- Also, you can organize the conversation windows in cascade, tile or distribute them freely.
- Another shrinks the open windows and tiles them in a non-overlapping arrangement so you can see all of them at once.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!