The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de tinte
1(of color) tinte masculino(of color) matiz masculino(color) tono masculinopastel tints — tonos pastel
- Adding tints and shades introduces variety through value.
- Certain tints and shades of colour can be chosen as well as a special pattern or a special blend of fibres to make it lighter or heavier.
- Prodigal servings of pure saturated (often fluorescent) color are fattened further with a rich welter of tints, tones and shades.
- Everything you ever wanted to know about colour is here: from complementary colours, colour combinations, shades, tints and contrasts - the list goes on.
- Golden tints, honey and apricots are better on medium skin tones.
- Males tend to wear armor suits in shiny silver colors that covered their chests and private spots, while females dressed up with silk-like materials covering them from head to toe that were part translucent with a wide variety of tints.
- You could even include questions about tints and shades like pink and maroon, and a question about low intensity, such as blue-gray.
- Finally, the artists must fill in the shapes outside the circle with a variety of tints and lowered intensities.
- A light tint of red shaded his cheeks, as he looked away.
- We are never going to recapture earlier times, of course, and there is a rosy tint to most parents' spectacles.
- Include tints and shades of each analogous color.
- Four-colour process gives you the flexibility and life-like realism of millions of colours, hues and tints.
- His eyes were so piercing, a beautiful hazel color, with tints and shades of brown, and green flecks scattered.
- Chekhov, wrote Nabokov, ‘keeps all his words in the same dim light and of the same exact tint of grey, a tint between the colour of an old fence and that of a low cloud’.
- Students could only use warm or cool colors depending on the color paper chosen, and they were encouraged to mix tertiary colors, tints and shades.
- The structure is surprisingly complex, viewing the same events from different perspectives, which Zhang helpfully colour-codes in ravishing washes of primary tints.
- In southern climates, the harsher, brighter sunlight will cause pale tints to appear washed out.
- The sun was lowering, bathing the whole atmosphere with a pink tint, coloring the scenery with life, adding substance to the air itself.
- Purchase broccoli with a deep green or deep green with a purple tint.
- Unbeknownst to them, a pair of brown eyes with a purple tint was watching them intently.
2(for hair)tintura femeninotinte masculino
- The orange tint coloured her hair and made her skin look ill, but I recognised her.
- Some other things that can cause a very bad hair day include over processing your hair with color, tints, bleach or perms.
- It is a way of life, whether it be a change in colour, tints, hairpieces or whatever.
- For more information about tints and dyes, circle the corresponding number on the reader service card.
- At a very simplified level, hair coloring is all about finding the right amount of color to add or subtract from your current hair tint.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!