Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1Tipp-Ex masculine trademarkcorrector masculinelíquido corrector masculine
- Visitor 75,000 came from a University of Derby server, which leads me to believe it's the mighty Charby, so a congratulatory consignment of Tipp-Ex is being sent up to obscure the Gary Neville lettering on her England shirt.
- It was one of the Monkees' mums, she mixed paint and nail varnish and made Tipp-Ex.
- I use it with Yves Saint Laurent's Touche Eclat which I dot on like Tipp-Ex to hide annoying discolourations, blemishes and dark eye circles.
- I noticed there was a bottle of Tipp-Ex at the side of the bed.
- The image you see can all be attributed to a mischievous local who was little bit creative with a bottle of Tipp-Ex.