The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1con títulocon título nobiliariocon título de nobleza
- Such crude words from your lips is unforgivable in the daughter of a titled lord, is it not?
- He wasn't a titled man, or a man of property, like those who signed the Declaration.
- White markings probably denote his status as a titled member of the Peri warrior society.
- He was also a great hit among titled Australians and particularly, so it seems, among titled women.
- It's all very incongruous coming from the mouth of a titled man whose toffee vowels are drawn out like a penny chew.
- With the death of her titled father in 1934, the barony passed to her eldest brother.
- The wives of titled men have been joined or replaced by women who are successful in their own right.
- Three weeks after he beat his most titled rivals to become the national champion.
- Norma Reeve, from a lowly background in the East End, was taken in by a titled lady with servants and a butler who served Norma her meals.
- This is great for titled players, who want all that information at their fingertips.
- She was a titled lady and her daughter worked for the Queen, as she was then, who recently died.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!