The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Flaming and TMI (Too Much Information) syndrome, or more technically disinhibition, may be two side effects as a result of the virtual anonymity the Internet provides.
- That, my friend, is TMI.
- At the risk of being TMI, I've just had to perform skillfull surgery on my undergarments in the ladies' loo between meetings using a particularly sharp pen and a rubber band.
- This is probably all TMI, I'm sure.
- If you think period pain is TMI then I suggest you return to primary school and resume giggling whenever anyone says 'titmouse.'
- Went through the first part of the bathroom routine (TMI eh?) earlier and now mi cuppa tea sits here with me in front of the computer.
- As the publisher of SPIN told me last night when my drunken ramblings were on full speed: TMI.
- Had a lovely evening last night in the company of friends - the beer, conversation and cringe-worthy jokes flowed freely, as did the geek-speak and TMI revelations.
- Am I lapsing into TMI territory here?
- (Warning: TMI in next sentence if squeamish, please skip to next paragraph).
- I will probably make it through the night without having to get up to go to the toilet (i know, tmi).
- This isn't TMI, it's the right amount of information considering her desire for transparency in blogging, and I just think it's really well written.
- I've done a few of these 'interesting facts' lists now and I'm not sure how many things there are left to tell, aside from TMI things that no one needs to hear.
- On Friday Finley learnt to use the peddles on his trike, on Saturday Archer started crawling, yesterday Finley made a huge step forward in his potty training journey (probably TMI, sorry!)
- I don't ever worry about talking about myself via this blog - yes I share stories, but I don't give such personal details that it is dangerous or TMI!
- The personal posts are a little bit what people in cyberspace call TMI (too much information), but then again, that's Jennifer, funnygross, defiantly imperfect.
- Displaying remarkable endurance in the field of TMI, Duvall went on in this vein for quite some time.
- (FYI, buy me a large gin 'n' tonic and I'll tell you as many TMI things as your heart desires).
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!