The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
unidad de resistencia térmica, indica el grado de abrigo proporcionado por un producto textil
- There's nothing I like more than being warm and cosy under a 2-layered 15 tog quilt.
- I paid my first visit to a launderette for 21 years today in order to wash the two halves of our 15 - tog 3-year old super-kingsize duvet.
- After that, I went off and spent a thousand quid on bedding: three duvets with different tog weights, silk sheets.
- Society will continue to have a drug problem for as long as we keep our heads well encased in 32 - tog coverlets.
- Sometimes I like winter and the rain: you feel so secure in your bed with your 12 tog blanket.
- I was in bed at 10 pm last night, all snuggled up comfy in my new 14.5 tog duvet.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!