The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of toilette
1toilette feminine datedto do one's toilette — hacerse la toilette
- I should have been inspired by his example to go shave carefully and perform a thorough toilette; instead I dashed under the shower and left the stubble for tomorrow.
- I performed a perfunctory toilette and went in search of him.
- He drew Saskia in her bath, at her toilette, looking after her son Titus, getting out of bed, preparing food.
- She still approaches her daily toilette with all the excitement of a seven-year-old let loose in her mum's make-up bag.
- Caroline finished her toilette by herself, wearing a simple morning frock of blue.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!