The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1puente de peaje masculinepuente de cuota masculine Mexico
- This is the part of the journey that appeals to my sadistic side - glancing through the windscreens at the faces of frustrated drivers stuck in the queue waiting to cross the toll bridge.
- The controversial toll bridge linking the Kyle of Lochalsh and Skye opened in October 1995.
- Ian says the new Selby bypass will bring in extra trade from those who didn't want to cross the toll bridge before.
- The Snowden Bridge was the only toll bridge in Montana.
- This legislation will allow Tauranga to get its second harbour bridge, as a toll bridge.
- Most critics of the tolling scheme highlighted the existing delays caused by the toll bridge at the West Link bridge in Dublin as a reason for keeping the M4 free of charge.
- This is Ha'penny Bridge House, close to the site of an old toll bridge that was destroyed by floods in 1994.
- The heart of the park is at the bend in the river called Bridgeport, where a restored covered bridge - built in 1862 as a toll bridge for wagons and livestock - stretches 229 feet across the river.
- Delays caused by motorists queuing to pay at the Westlink toll bridge are seen as the major reason for regular gridlock on the M50 during peak-time traffic, despite the opening of a second bridge over the River Liffey last year.
- Exactly the same thing happened two years ago when the toll bridge was completely closed for a weekend for resurfacing work.
- In 1800, along with Connellsville founder Zachariah Connell, Meason was authorized by the state Legislature to build a toll bridge across the Youghiogheny River.
- It was not until the 1970s that the toll bridge was rebuilt and strengthened with iron.
- Although regular users of the toll bridge can already pay electronically by having a pass card, it still requires cars to stop briefly at the barrier, thereby causing traffic tailbacks.
- I'm sitting in traffic northbound on the M50 toll bridge not going anywhere fast.
- Charges at an ancient toll bridge used by 700,000 vehicles a year will rocket by up to 166 per cent to save the bridge company from financial ruin.
- The airstrip on Skye, about three miles south of the toll bridge which connects the island to the mainland, was built by the Royal Engineers in 1973.
- We can see that many homeless people reside under the toll bridge and live in shabby makeshift slums.
- They were making the crossing by boat because the toll bridge had broken down, he said.
- Sue gave me two bucks cash so I could pay for the toll bridge.
- It is barely getting sufficient funds to man the toll bridge.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!